WMA Holiday Party
Happy Holidays to all our SE Members, Family and Friends!
We cordially invite you to celebrate a great year of networking, great programs and tutorials with our fabulous Holiday Party! We are breaking with the past and hosting our celebration at a new location, with a great gourmet menu, and a great fusion, rock band that I think you will surely enjoy! We will be announcing the results of our year long attendance raffle, and picking the winners of the three prizes (a tablet, a $200 food gift card, and a year’s paid dues!), along with some other great giveaways. We hope you can make the Friday night gathering.
Member Friends can attend with Member (spouse, significant other, date, or BFF!) at same price as Members. We have room for non-members too, and as always our Student Division Members. If you sign up to become a member prior to buying your tickets you can get the Member rate and save $20!
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012
Time: 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Where: The Bull Run Winery
The Barrel Room
Register for the event here: http://incosewma2012holidaypty.eventbrite.com/
Cost: $40.00 (INCOSE-WMA members & guests), $60.00 (non-members), $28.00 (student members)
Amphora Catering providing the following gourmet menu:
- Cocktail Reception: Wine (from the Winery), Beer, and Soft Drinks
- Selection of International Cheeses, Nuts, Dried Fruits and Creamy Crab Dip w/Baguette slices and crackers
- Petite Cordon Blue Bites, NY Strip on Pretzel toast w/Lemon Aioli & Onion garnish
- Dual Plated Salad (Special Fruit Salad w/Field Greens, Crispy Goat Cheese, Raspberry Vinaigrette)
- Choice of Entree: Chicken Barceleno (filled w/Manchego Cheese, Mushrooms, Roasted Red Pepper); Beef Tenderloin Tips w/Pinot Noir Reduction; Gemelli Vegetarian Pasta (w/Grilled Asparagus, Roasted Red Peppers, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Oil w/Herbs de Provence)
- Sides: Toasted Tri-color Couscous w/Lemon Zest, Pine Nuts; Balsamic Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
- Dessert: Seasonal Shooters (Pumpkin White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Cherry Merlot, Smores) w/ Lavazzo Italian Coffee and Imported Teas
Music Provided By:
Gallons to Ounces (G2O) – DCs 2012 Battle of the Bands Winner! http://www.reverbnation.com/g2o
|Print article||This entry was posted by Jeffrey Elliott on November 12, 2012 at 11:41 am, and is filed under Dinner Meetings, Events, Uncategorized. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.|
Comments are closed.