The International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) is an international professional society for systems engineers whose mission is to foster the definition, understanding, and practice of world class systems engineering in industry, academia, and government. INCOSE was formed in 1990 to develop, nurture, and enhance the interdisciplinary approach and means to enable the realization of successful systems.
INCOSE has grown significantly since its formation in 1990. Today, there are over seven thousand members representing a broad spectrum – from student to senior practitioner, from technical engineer to program and corporate management, from science and engineering to business development. Members work together to advance their technical knowledge, exchange ideas with colleagues, and collaborate to advance systems engineering.
Share, promote and advance the best of systems engineering from across the globe for the benefit of humanity and the planet.
The world’s authority on Systems Engineering.
- To provide a focal point for dissemination of systems engineering knowledge.
- To promote international collaboration in systems engineering practice, education, and research.
- To assure the establishment of competitive, scaleable professional standards in the practice of systems engineering.
- To improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the practice of systems engineering.
- To encourage governmental and industrial support for research and educational programs that will improve the systems engineering process and its practice.
INCOSE can be found at: http://www.incose.org